« The University of Copenhagen will host its annual joint conference alongside some of the most world-renowned organizations in the field. This multi-day event will include lectures and talks on natural product research.
Joint conference organized by University of Copenhagen on behalf of:
- The Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research (GA)
- The American Society of Pharmacognosy (ASP)
- The Phytochemical Society of Europe (PSE)
- Società Italiana di Fitochimica (SIF)
- Association Francophone pour l’Enseignement et la Recherche en Pharmacognosie (AFERP)
- The Japanese Society of Pharmacognosy (JSP)
The joint conference covers a broad range of scientific disciplines within natural products research. We trust we have put together a tantalizing programme of high scientific standard, with interesting talks and time for networking. The scientific programme includes plenary lectures by invited speakers, and keynote/short talks on recent topics of natural product research. The poster sessions also provide opportunities for scientific discussions.
A Young Researcher Workshop takes places the day before the conference, and in the spirit of the joint meeting, this workshop is open to young members of all the joining societies. There will also be a pre-conference workshop on Regulatory Affairs and a pre-symposium on Advances in (Bio)Analytical Techniques Applied to Natural Products Research. (…) »